There has never been a better time to get back to nature. And what better way then exploring all the Loop Head
There has never been a better time to get back to nature. And what better way then exploring all the Loop Head has to offer. In just one weekend you can experience all of this and so much more:
- Explore the Loop Head Bird Colonies
- Experience the underwater magic of Kilkee’s natural swimming holes
- Trek on horseback soaking in the scent of Loop Head’s wild hedgerows
- Meet our Shannon Dolphins on board Dolphinwatch Carrigaholt with Mary Kate
- Be a citizen scientist undertaking a headland watch with the Irish Whale and Dolphin group. Will you see whales? Maybe… but we’ll show you what to look out for.
- Be inspired by wildness overlooking Ross Bay with artist Kim Thittichai of Sonas Studio’s.
- If insects excite you, then learn more at Halla Eoin with Nick Larter and put this into practice at Purecamping’s Biodiversity Blitz
- Do you want to know more about the exciting Hemp project? Initiated on Loop Head, the brainchild of Laura Foley and Daniel Lyons.
18 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 19 (Sunday) 7:00 am